Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

OMG!!!!!! My Love=Creatures are in a Supermaggie ad!!!!

OMG!!!!!! I just got my new Ready Made mag in the mail and I casually looked thru every page and then I came to the ads and I saw the above ad and almost fainted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maggie and Michael of Supermaggie.... you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This definately made my day and my week!! I really needed some happy news!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous shula said...

Now that should have you feeling a little better eh.

Fantastic.

Don't they look good?

12:45 AM  
Anonymous casapinka said...

Well, you deserve it with creatures as wonderful as these. You could build a room around that rabbit on the right (or I could, at least.)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home