Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Friday, April 06, 2007

....and the bunnies keep on hopping by.....

What can I say??? It's almost Easter and my Jack Rabbits are ready. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!! Happy Egg Hunting for those of you with kids. I will be sewing, painting and hunting for eggs. Happy Weekending...if I have the strength I will be back otherwise see you Monday. I am FINALLY starting to feel better...so the key for me is taking things slowly. xo

7 Comments:

Anonymous shula said...

And you call this taking things slowly?

6:25 AM  
Blogger maritza said...

Hope you continue to feel better and better every day. *hugs*

8:05 AM  
Anonymous kristi said...

They look great, love all the colors and different fabrics.

10:47 AM  
Blogger comfies said...

stunning!!!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger artandghosts said...

happy easter to you! although i admit i am a day late:))

i do love how the bunnies look when paired together. the combination of contrasting materials and especially those where they face in different directions - one of these would make a fantastic avtar too!

love em!

9:15 AM  
Blogger artandghosts said...

happy easter to you! although i admit i am a day late:))

i do love how the bunnies look when paired together. the combination of contrasting materials and especially those where they face in different directions - one of these would make a fantastic avtar too!

love em!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous ambika said...

Love the black & white bun with the purple eye. Definitely my favorite.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home