Plush-a-holic

Hey...it's me Dawn from www.LookWhatICanDo.etsy.com. I am a self proclaimed Plush-a-holic soooo (meaning I love to make stuffed creatures and collect other handmade ones)I thought why not name my blog that. So I did. I will be sharing my thoughts, the works of other artists I think are amazing, tidbits about my family and my life and of course Plush creations (Love=Creatures) by myself and those that inspire me.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday...where have you been all my life?

I heart poppies...this one is so delicate
They were just sitting there...
Yesterday she was a bunny...
On our powerwalk...

This week has been so full!!! We had ballet camp everyday for 2 1/2 hours and Memphis loves it. I go walk aimlessly around somewhere...which I have enjoyed but really miss her. Honestly I actually hate it. I miss her so much and I just keep thinking about how fast the time goes... Silly I know but I really love our little life. The weather has been great. We have met some friends for lunch, walked the dog, washed the car...now I am feeling a bit sick. Maybe a sinus infection coming on. Good times...I was so tired last night that I forgot to set my alarm and woke up at 6:30 am in a panic. Speaking of time...I have to run. Just wanted to say a quick hello. Happy Friday...
Just a few Flickr favs...
This color is gorgeous...
Loving this...
I have loved Fern for awhile now...hope I get one someday...love the red one with beard..
I really like this photo
So cute...
This makes me smile...
Perfection...
Where can get one of these???
My Supermaggie order is done...need to photograph and do tags and bios. xoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger maritza said...

Love the bunny ears! So cute! And I never realized until this week (at dance camp) that ballet classes are so long. That's pretty intense. Good for Memphis for doing it!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous erin said...

i am in love with the gate photo! so gorgeous. happy weekend dawn!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEMPHIS is the most adorable bunny I have seen!! Awww, She is such an angel!! I love it!!

Hugs,
Lacey

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home